“MAGIC” (Cannabis-Infused) Peanut Butter Cups
The recipe below will make about 72 peanut butter cups.
NOTE: We ripped this recipe from the interweb.
Not intended for illegal use.
Only use this recipe in states where cannabis is legal.
- 1-1/4 ounce of cannabis flower (marijuana)
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth and creamy is recommended)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 1 pound of melting chocolate
Step 1: Make the mix
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine marijuana, butter and peanut butter.
Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from microwave and stir thoroughly.
Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar and stir it again.
Chill mix in bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow it to harden.
Step 2: Shape the cups
Once mix has hardened for 30 minutes, remove from refrigerator.
Use muffin tin and wax paper. Cut wax paper to fit the bottom of the muffin cups.
(flip the muffin tin over and trace the cups with the wax paper to get exact size)
Place cut-out circles of wax paper in each muffin cup and line the sides with more wax paper (so the peanut butter mix can’t get stuck to the muffin tin).
OR JUST USE MUFFIN CUP LINERS!
NOTE: Melt chocolate on stovetop using a double boiler or in microwave.
How To Melt Chocolate in the Microwave:
Use a microwave-safe bowl!
The bowl will get hot! Use an oven glove or towel to protect your hands!
Make sure the bowl is completely dry and clean before adding chocolate pieces.
- Break or chop the milk chocolate into small pieces, ideally all very similar in size, then put them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- If your microwave has multiple heat settings, switch to ‘low’ or ‘defrost’.
- Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds (or 20 seconds at high temperature)
- Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate. Stir every 20-30 seconds!
- Place the bowl back in microwave and repeat for 30 seconds.
(stop, stir and return to the microwave until chocolate has melted completely)
- If there are lumps that have not melted, keep stirring outside the microwave and melt the lumps with the residual heat of the bowl.
- Once chocolate has melted, let cool for two minutes before using.
Step 3: Make the cups
Spoon a small amount of chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup and spread up the sides about 3/4 of an inch and place the muffin tin in freezer to set for 10 minutes.
Chill for 10 minutes and remove the muffin tin from freezer.
Remove mix from refrigerator and roll into 1″ balls.
Press each ball into a muffin cup.
Cover each cup with chocolate and place back in freezer for 30 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and remove the wax paper/muffin cup liners.
(flip the tin over, tap the bottom of the cups,
and be sure to remove the paper on the bottom of each cup).
Wrap them up individually and freeze for later.
They stay good for about one month.
Always use caution when consuming edibles!
Edibles can take up to 2 hours or longer to take effect.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN! (or anyone under 21 years of age)
NOT SAFE FOR KIDS OR PETS! LOCK UP YOUR EDIBLES!
NOTE: Here is the recipe for Cannabutter (butter infused with cannabis) from a previous Blog Post. Check out our other recipes – use the Search Box^^^^ or Archives>>>>
Recipe makes 1 pound
1 pound of unsalted butter
1 ounce of cannabis – good to excellent grade is recommended
Tupperware container with a lid
rubber band that will fit around the Tupperware
• Pour 2 inches of water into the saucepan and boil.
• Once boiling, add the butter into the saucepan, being careful that the butter does not burn. Once melted, turn the heat to low.
• Stir the cannabis into the butter, and simmer on low heat. Let simmer for at least 3 hours. The longer the simmer, the higher the potency. Make sure to stir often.
• Strap 2 sheets of cheesecloth overtop the Tupperware bowl using the rubber band.
• Slowly pour the cannabis butter through the cheesecloth and into the Tupperware.
• Remove cheesecloth, ring-out any extra butter stuck in the cloth into the Tupperware.
Put the lid on the Tupperware and put it in the fridge until the water and butter separate. Carefully pour out the water—the remaining block is cannabutter.
Use the links below to FOLLOW and LIKE us on other social media!
RIGHT CLICK and “OPEN IN NEW WINDOW” TO VIEW LINKS>
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE> http://www.joshwilltravel.wordpress.com
LIKE & FRIEND us on Facebook> http://www.facebook.com/joshwilltravel
FOLLOW us on Periscope> http://www.periscope.tv/joshwilltravel
FOLLOW us on Twitter> http://www.twitter.com/joshwilltravel
Have you seen my IMDB? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0918756/
RIGHT CLICK AND “OPEN IN NEW WINDOW” TO VIEW OUR YOUTUBE PAGE!>
The “JoshWillTravel AdventureScope” is now available on Youtube!