FREE!!! (the word of the day and today is Friday)
1. ENJOYING PERSONAL RIGHTS OR LIBERTY
2. pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty
3. existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties
4. enjoying political independence
5. exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc.; independent, unfettered
6. able to do something at will; at liberty
7. not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.
8. NOT SUBJECT TO RULES, set forms, etc.
9. clear of obstructions or obstacles
10. not occupied or in use
11. exempt or released from something specified that controls, restraints, burdens, etc.
12. having immunity or being safe
13. that may be used by or is open to all
14. engaged in by all present
15. unimpeded, as motion or movement
16. loose, not held fast; unattached
17. not joined to or in contact with something else
18. frank and open; unconstrained or familiar
19. unrestrained by decency, loose and licentious
20. ready in giving; liberal; lavish
21. given readily or in profusion; unstinted
22. given without consideration of a return, as a gift
23. PROVIDED WITHOUT, OR NOT SUBJECT TO, A CHARGE OR PAYMENT
24. at liberty to enter and enjoy at will
25. traveling without power; under no force except that of gravity or inertia
26. WITHOUT COST OR CHARGE
27. to exempt or deliver
28. to relieve or rid
29. to disengage; clear
TGIF! Have a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend!